Welcome to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg
A small country … a great tourist destination! It offers amazing landscapes, a rich heritage and magnificent infrastructures to sports fans and to lovers of fine cuisine, to children and to businessmen, to fitness fanatics and to culture vultures, to adventurers and to nature lovers.
Luxembourg: a single country with a thousand and one facets.
• Nature: A relaxing weekend, a short trip or a real holiday? Discover Luxembourg as nature intended …
• Sports: Up hill and down dale, Luxembourg on two wheels. On hundreds of kilometres of protected cycle tracks or mountain bike routes at the heart of nature. A rucksack on the back or hands in pockets … more than 5,000 kilometres of footpaths, signposted hiking routes and national paths open up before you.
• Culture: Exhibitions, themed tours, nature parks, a rich heritage, architecture or nature, …. Rock concert or classical performance, exhibition, festival, modern art, museum? Luxembourg, where all cultures meet …
• Kids: Theme parks, adventure parks or water parks ... Children can discover tradition and nature ...
• Shopping: Luxury boutiques, major stores, gourmet markets, alongside international brands are a wide range of national products, for the most part gourmet produce. Modern and welcoming shopping centres. Friendly and safe pedestrian streets. Prestige brands, pedestrian streets, shopping centres, markets? Luxembourg is a shoppers’ paradise.
• Eat & Sleep: Starred restaurants, rustic inns, cosy brasseries, traditional
cooking or haute cuisine: the talent of Luxembourg chefs is only equal to their passion. An outstanding range of accommodation: hotels from 1 to 5 stars,
hospitable inns, camp sites, apartment hotels, motels, guest houses, rustic gites, holiday homes, farm accommodation … for all tastes, for all occasions and for all budgets.
• Wellness: Saunas, anti-stress massages, body & mind care or anti-cellulite treatments, lymphatic drainage, skin care, fitness, Turkish baths, …: wellness in all its forms.
• Meet in Luxembourg: Excellent air, road and rail links, modern hotels for event organisation, an exhibition and conference centre located close to the capital, the business district and the European institutions: Luxembourg is right for business!
Luxembourg in the heart of Greater Region: Over an area of 65,401 square kilometres, the Greater Region of “the Saarland - Lorraine - Luxembourg - Rhineland-Palatinate - Wallonia - the French and Belgian-speaking communities of Belgium” is located between the Rivers Rhine, Moselle, Saar and Meuse. The Greater Region has a population of 11.3 million inhabitants. Split between Germanic and Latin cultures, the Greater Region is also strategically located at the crossroads of European development. It also has the advantage of possessing an urban, rural (Ardennes-Eifel) and industrial network which is an important source of constant socio-economic and cultural relations, great wealth and considerable diversity.
National Tourist Office
P.O. 1001, L-1010 Luxembourg
Tel.: +352 42 82 82 20
Fax: +352 42 82 82 30